Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Those Hilarious 1980s High School Teachers & Their Witty Retorts




1). “Mr Williams wouldn’t do THAT so don’t tell lies!!!”

2). “Are you calling me a liar?”

3). “It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other!”

4). “It’s never your fault is it?!!”

5). “Funny how it’s always you that the bullies pick on isn’t it?”

6).  “You’re stupid. What are you? (Pause). I said you’re stupid, what are you?”

7). “I’m not surprised people hit you if that’s how you behave!”

8). “Huh! You complained you’re being picked on and you speak like that!”

9). “Don’t even THINK about hitting me back you little bastard!”

10). “Please don’t stab me again!” (Sorry, wishful thinking)

1 comment:

Your turn to speak...
Feel free to disagree but insults and insinuations
will get your comment deleted.