Friday, 22 March 2013

New Book Out W/C 25/03/2013

My 3rd book. Out next week.

A compendium of stories from this blog, with a foreword dedicated to Inspector Gadget.

I warn you now. If you are easily offended, a "traveller" (and by that I mean a thieving cunt who owns a caravan and not a backpacker), police senior management, a feminist, someone who's pissed me off, someone who slept with me and then pissed me off, someone who bullied me at school or work, or one of my old teachers...then it's best if you fuck off.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear the Peelers had to come round again have they Feral! There seems to be a running theme here doesn't there eh!?
      ..... maybe they were after some spare forearm deflector sleeves .....

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Another blog ruined
    Jaded

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feral, you know I love you but rein it in a bit, there's a good chap!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to speak...
Feel free to disagree but insults and insinuations
will get your comment deleted.