Sunday, 23 December 2012

My Christmas Gift To You...Hey, Any Time!

My gift to you all.

As the Amazon link is knackered, here's a FREE copy of my first book STAB PROOF SCARECROWS that I was originally going to do via the proper link but hey. It's in Mobi format, meaning you need either a Kindle device or Kindle software on your computer to read it.

Click the picture below to download it.

 



My other book THE CATASTROPHE OF THE EMERALD QUEEN is available until midnight, December 24th for FREE too. Although this link appears to still be working.

Merry Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Got the download link from Gadget's blog. A good read and I am sorry you had such a crap time in the Police. However, as you are a former English teacher I would have thought you would have done something about the bad spelling/grammar in many sections before allowing publication.
    JimTheMuso

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to proof read that myself. Proof readers only read other people's stuff so they can actually see the msitakes. There are quite a few horrid ones in there. My OTHER book "The Catastrophe of the Emerald Queen" has the wonderful phrase "the shoulders shouted out for their king"...now thankfully amended.

    Glad you liked it. If you'd like to leave a 5 star review on Amazon then be my guest. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to speak...
Feel free to disagree but insults and insinuations
will get your comment deleted.